Perfect planning tips
Make best use of your time at INHORGENTA MUNICH‒and give yourself time for inspiration. We have put together our top tips for you to ensure you are perfectly prepared.
1. Research your brands
Find out which brands and products sell particularly well at your company (A and B brands). Also ask your employees the following: Which brands do your customers prefer? Which other labels would fit well in your range? Make it your priority to visit the manufacturers of these brands.
2. Use the INHORGENTA MUNICH website
Find out more on our website: Which exhibitors will be at the trade fair?Which events are you particularly interested in? When are the different events taking place? Discover our top-class supporting program, fascinating events such as the glamorous JEWELRY SHOWS, and the legendary after-work parties. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter too.
3. Arrange meetings in good time
Arrange meetings with your A and B brands, and potential new partners in good time. Use our matchmaking app to identify other suitable brands. Our top tip: Arrange your meetings so that you do not have far to walk in between them. "Hall hopping" can cost you valuable time. Plans of the grounds and halls. We recommend a maximum of twelve meetings per day
4. Take time to be inspired
Make sure you allow yourself free time between your meetings to be inspired by the innovative trends on display at INHORGENTA MUNICH. This will give you the opportunity to discover exciting new markets and visit interesting stands.
5. Order your admission ticket conveniently online
6. Book your travel and accommodation
7. Plan activities in Munich and the surrounding area
Which aspects of our city on the Isar river particularly interest you? Art, culture, and sightseeing? You could visit the Munich Residence palace museum, the Pinakotheken art museums, or the Nymphenburg Palace. Or you could look forward to an excursion to the Alps. Why not also enjoy the Bavarian way of life–our insider tips will help you to find excellent bars and restaurants, and hot nightspots.
8. Get your business information together
Make sure you prepare your key information well, for example about planned events or new additions to your range. Get your discussions organized in your mind beforehand. What topics do you want to discuss with the various companies? Use your time at INHORGENTA MUNICH to ask specific questions about products, pricing, and delivery terms.
9. Maintain contacts
10. Get updates online
Check our website again for updated information just before the trade fair. Download the latest version of the INHORGENTA MUNICH app, so you can find out about all the news and updates to the program in good time, and make changes to your schedule at short notice.
Tried-and-tested recommendations from trade fair pros:
- Take a trolley or rucksack with you, so you have space for catalogs and goodies.
- Put breath-freshening sweets in your jacket pocket.
- Take plenty of business cards with you.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- Pack a diary or notepad and a pen.
- A small stapler will help you to attach the business cards you have collected.
- Remember your credit card and ID.
- Start taking vitamins three to four days before attending INHORGENTA MUNICH.